10 fun inventions for catworms - from WikiPet
Cat lovers will surely like the selection we prepared.
1. These gloves will not only cheer you up, but also allow you to use your phone even in cool weather.
2. Do you like to run into your cat? The Japanese perfume company has created a spray with the smell of cat's tops. Now you can enjoy the pleasant sensation, and not a single cat will suffer. According to experts, the aroma resembles the "smell of freshly baked bread."
3. But the smell of cat pads seems to resemble popcorn. At least this conclusion was reached by the Japanese company - the creator of the cream with the smell of cat's paws. The product will delight not only the smell, but also the composition: collagen, shea butter and other skin-friendly ingredients.
4. For lovers of decorative cosmetics, the British brand Paul & Joe has released the Kitten collection of 8 items.
5. Even if you haven’t been to Japan, you probably heard about futons - traditional sleeping mattresses. Now there is a cat option. They are called "Oyasumi-nyan," which is translated as "good night meow." Due to the semicircular shape, the pet will not be crowded, and there is even a special hole to extend the tail or paw. Pillow included!
6. And do not forget about the cute gloves for yourself!
7. While combing the cat - collected another one of the wool? Well, now you will know what to do with it thanks to the manual on cat-made crafts.
8. In these Japanese cookies, instead of predictions, wooden figures of cats are hidden.They come in different shapes and colors, and every month the collection is replenished with new toys.9. These ears will make you the star of any costume party! Nekomimi (a combination of the Japanese words "cat" and "ears") read your mood thanks to the built-in sensor. If you concentrate, they will straighten up, if they are happy, they will tremble slightly, and will lower if they feel sad or relax.
10. You can buy a tail to your ears. And you literally wag them with happiness! Special sensors control the heartbeat, so the more excited you are, the more intense the tail moves.